- ‘Black Panther’ Movie Set To Make History With $200 . . .
Black Panther‘s box office predictions are here and it looks like King T’Challa and the rest of the Wakandans are about to rule the box office this weekend Deadline reports that the Marvel superhero flick directed by Ryan Coogler is on track to earn $200 to $205 million over four days during its opening weekend
- Black Panther (film) - Wikipedia
A few days later, Marvel Comics published a prelude tie-in comic focusing on one of T'Challa's first missions as the Black Panther set around the time of Iron Man
- ‘Black Panther’ Box Office: Film to Open with More Than . . .
Marvel's latest entry, "Black Panther," is set to bring in more than $200 million in its debut weekend, far above early estimates
- ‘Black Panther’ Storms Toward Record-Setting $200 Million . . .
Ryan Coogler’s film, which cost about $ 200 m to make, is the most big-budget, largely black The strong opening suggests Black Panther will easily set a box - office record for films directed by a Audiences agreed, giving it an A- plus CinemaScore
- ‘Black Panther’ Box Office: Opening Weekend Could Make . . .
“Black Panther,” which carries a $200 million budget, debuted to $7 2 million in the U K , $4 7 million in South Korea, $2 million in Taiwan, $1 6 million in France, and $1 1 million in Hong Kong
- All The Box Office Milestones Black Panther Set In Its . . .
With $404 million in ten days, Black Panther sits between Spider-Man ($403m in 2002) and Wonder Woman ($413m in 2017) among all non-sequel comic book superhero movies
- Black Panther stalks a $200 million Presidents Day weekend . . .
Now, after $25 2 million in Thursday preview revenue and another $50 million on Friday, Black Panther is headed for the $200 million club