- American Household Credit Card Debt Statistics: 2017 . . .
NerdWallet's 2017 American Household Credit Card Debt Study As Americans' credit card balances continue to climb, many blame their own debt on unnecessary spending
- Average Credit Card and Household Debt Statistics for 2017 . . .
Wondering how much debt Americans have? Here are the average U S household debt statistics for credit cards, mortgages, auto loans and medical debt
- Average Credit Card Debt in America: June, 2018 - ValuePenguin
We break down statistics regarding average credit card debt in America, carving the data up geographically, by demographic, and analyzing how these changed over time
- Credit card debt statistics - CreditCards. com
Our team has compiled statistics on total U S credit card debt over the years, average credit card debt per cardholder and much more
- 2018 Australian Household Credit Card Debt Statistics . . .
Includes average credit and debit card debt, balances and accruing interest statistics Breakdown by state, gender, card type and more
- Credit Card Debt Study: Trends Insights - WalletHub
Credit card debt statistics speak to the financial health of American households They can also foreshadow over-borrowing bubbles, changes to lending standards, and other trends with the potential to impact our wallets
- Consumer Debt Statistics: Definition, Causes, Impact
As a result, they turned to credit cards in a desperate attempt to pay their bills Credit card debt reached its all-time peak of $1 028 trillion in July 2008
- State of Credit: 2017 | Experian
2017 was a year of contradictions for American consumers, based on Experian’s eighth annual State of Credit survey Higher average credit scores and higher debt offer reasons for both optimism and caution heading into 2018