- American Household Credit Card Debt Statistics: 2017 . . .
NerdWallet's 2017 American Household Credit Card Debt Study As Americans' credit card balances continue to climb, many blame their own debt on unnecessary spending
- Average Credit Card Debt in America: August 2018 . . .
We break down statistics regarding average credit card debt in America, carving the data up geographically, by demographic, and analyzing how these changed over time
- Credit card debt statistics - CreditCards. com
Our team has compiled statistics on total U S credit card debt over the years, average credit card debt per cardholder and much more
- 2018 Credit Card Debt Statistics (Average US Debt)
Given the 126 2 million American households, the average household has around $8,161 in revolving debt, approximately $6,577 of which is credit card debt With nearly 248 million Americans over the age of 18, that comes out to a total of $3,353 in credit card balances per US adult
- Credit Card Debt Study: Trends Insights - WalletHub
Credit card debt statistics speak to the financial health of American households They can also foreshadow over-borrowing bubbles, changes to lending standards, and other trends with the potential to impact our wallets
- Consumer Debt Statistics: Definition, Causes, Impact
The recession curtailed credit card debt It fell more than 10 percent in each of the first three months of 2009 During the recession, banks cut back on consumer lending
- Average Credit Card Debt in the U. S. in 2018 - MagnifyMoney
MagnifyMoney has the latest statistics on credit card debt in the U S — how much debt American consumers and households are carrying
- State of Credit: 2017 | Experian
2017 was a year of contradictions for American consumers, based on Experian’s eighth annual State of Credit survey Higher average credit scores and higher debt offer reasons for both optimism and caution heading into 2018