- Andrew McCabe, F. B. I. ’s Embattled Deputy, Is Expected to . . .
Mr McCabe’s plans to leave early next year should take some of the pressure off the new director, who has been criticized by President Trump for not replacing top leadership fast enough
- Hours After FBI Director Chris Wray Reviews House Intel . . .
3rd graf: "The memo’s primary contention is that F B I and Justice Department officials failed to adequately explain to an intelligence court judge in initially seeking a warrant for surveillance of Mr Page that they were relying [on dossier] financed by [DNC Clinton campaign]"
- Politics and Government - CNBC
Get the latest news, commentary, and video for political events, politics, and the government
- Politics News | Breaking Political News, Video Analysis . . .
George Stephanopoulos speaks with Lt Gov Dan Patrick, R-Texas, about the latest details on Friday’s deadly school shooting in Santa Fe, Texas
- ‘You’re fired’: A timeline of Team Trump departures . . .
“You’re fired!” It’s the phrase for which Donald Trump was best known before he moved into the White House But as president, dismissing subordinates hasn’t been quite so clear-cut
- Committee Votes to Release Democratic Rebuttal to G. O. P . . .
WASHINGTON — The House Intelligence Committee voted unanimously on Monday to make public a classified Democratic memorandum rebutting Republican claims that the F B I and the Justice Department had abused their powers to wiretap a former Trump campaign official, setting up a possible clash with President Trump
- Americans for Innovation: OBAMA HIRED THEM. TRUMP CANNOT . . .
Senior Executive Service (SES) is ~10,000 Deep State shadow government employees who are sabotaging the American Republic for the globalist agenda
- The Deep State: News the Mainstream Media Wont Show You
In-Depth Coverage of News and Current Events The Deep State aggregates news from a variety of sources to