- Andrew McCabe, F. B. I. ’s Embattled Deputy, Is Expected to . . .
Mr McCabe’s plans to leave early next year should take some of the pressure off the new director, who has been criticized by President Trump for not
- Republican Attacks on Mueller and F. B. I. Open New Rift in . . .
A campaign to discredit the F B I and the special counsel investigating President Trump is growing more heated, splitting the Republican Party
- President Trump fires FBI Director Comey - The Washington Post
President Trump fired FBI Director James B Comey on Tuesday, at the recommendation of senior Justice Department officials who said he had treated Hillary Clinton
- Civil Servant | Definition of Civil Servant by Merriam-Webster
Define civil servant: a member of a civil service; a member of the administrative staff of an international agency — civil servant in a sentence
- Untrue | Definition of Untrue by Merriam-Webster
Define untrue: not faithful : disloyal; not according with a standard of correctness : not level or exact — untrue in a sentence
- Republicans demand declassification of deeply troubling . . .
The facts contained in the Intelligence Committee's memo regarding the @FBI and @TheJusticeDept are jaw-dropping and demand full transparency The House must make
- One Big Obama Super-Scandal: Uranium One, GPS Fusion . . .
175 thoughts on “ One Big Obama Super-Scandal: Uranium One, GPS Fusion, Mueller Scandals, JFK, Plus Flake ”
- WORLD PSYCHIC PREDICTIONS FOR 2018 BEYOND with Jeanne . . .
February 9: Trump delays publishing Democrat’s version of Devin Nunes’ memo Trump will never allow it to be published Trump refuses to publish democratic view