- Ex-CIA chief John Brennan slams disgraced demagogue . . .
John Brennan, the former head of the CIA, posted an angry tweet on Saturday in response to Trump’s tweet hours earlier celebrating his decision to fire former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- President Trump fires FBI Director Comey - The Washington Post
President Trump fired FBI Director James B Comey on Tuesday, at the recommendation of senior Justice Department officials who said he had treated Hillary Clinton unfairly and in doing so damaged the credibility of the FBI and the Justice Department
- Politics and Government - CNBC
Get the latest news, commentary, and video for political events, politics, and the government
- Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Feb. 3, 2018 ~ Intel
Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on
- Politics News | Breaking Political News, Video Analysis . . .
Trump's call for a “Space Force” may come one step closer to reality this week
- We’ll stop it: DOJ report says texting FBI lovers talked . . .
An exhaustive report from the Justice Department's inspector general found that then-FBI Director James Comey 'deviated' from standard agency practices in the Clinton investigation
- Republicans demand declassification of deeply troubling . . .
A memo compiled by the House Intelligence Committee has several Republican Congressmen rattled Thursday afternoon, lawmakers began demanding declassification of key points of a FISA Memo which they say “raise serious questions about the upper echelon of the Obama DOJ and Comey FBI” in the Russia collusion investigation
- PROOF: ROBERT MUELLER CANNOT BE IMPARTIAL IN THE RUSSIA . . .
Fig 1 – Robert S Mueller FBI director for 12 years from 2001 to 2013 under George Bush (Republican) and Barack Obama (Democrat) His 2011 financial disclosure revealed investments in two hedge funds with assets held in 55 other hedge funds valued at $106 2 billion