- Brexit: All you need to know about the UK leaving the EU . . .
A guide to plans for the UK to leave the European Union, after the 2016 referendum
- All You Need To Know About the Brexit Referendum in the UK
Brexit Explained All You Need To Know About the UK Referendum Britain + Exit = Brexit Sounds simple, but it's not Why do so many British want out of the EU? And what will happen if they leave?
- EU Customs Union, Single Market, Brexit — What you need to . . .
Europe EU Customs Union, Single Market, Brexit — What you need to know Prime Minister Theresa May is against it, level-headed business leaders say it's essential: Britain's membership of the EU Customs Union and Single Market is a divisive issue
- What is the difference between hard and soft Brexit . . .
News › UK › UK Politics What is the difference between hard and soft Brexit? Everything you need to know Speculation remains over what kind of relationship the UK will develop with our partners after we leave the bloc
- Brexit News, talks and Leaving the EU negotiations | Daily . . .
Latest Brexit news on the talks to leave the European Union including negotiations on immigration and EU citizens, plus more on whether Brexit will happen
- Brexit - Wikipedia
Part of a series of articles on the: United Kingdom in the European Union
- Brexit: the pros and cons of leaving the EU | The Week UK
Or so it seemed when just under 52 per cent of voters opted for Brexit Now, nearly two years later and more than halfway through the official departure process, argument about the pros and cons of leaving the EU - and what it means for the UK - continues
- Airline regulation – what you need to know with Brexit . . .
As things stand, the UK Government has indicated it will push ahead with Brexit, including giving notice under TEU by March 2017 With a “hard” Brexit, the UK might gain the rights to formulate an independent aviation policy, and no longer need to comply with EU aviation rules (at least within the UK), but could lose flying rights and other