- CHINESE-AMERICAN CONTRIBUTION TO TRANSCONTINENTAL RAILROAD
Chinese labor was suggested, as they had already helped build the California Central Railroad, the railroad from Sacramento to Marysville and the San Jose Railway
- First Transcontinental Railroad - Wikipedia
The First Transcontinental Railroad (also called the Great Transcontinental Railroad, known originally as the "Pacific Railroad" and later as the "Overland Route
- History of Chinese Americans - Wikipedia
The history of Chinese Americans or the history of ethnic Chinese in the United States relates to the three major waves of Chinese immigration to the United States
- Premier chemin de fer transcontinental — Wikipédia
Le premier chemin de fer transcontinental a été construit aux États-Unis entre Sacramento et Omaha , entre 1863 et 1869 La construction s'est officiellement
- The Chinese-American Experience: An Introduction
In spite of their indispensable role in the development of the American West, the Chinese suffered severe exploitation They were discriminated against in terms of
- Difficulties Chinese Immigrants Had in the Late 1800s . . .
The construction of the transcontinental railroad in the 1860s was completed primarily by immigrant labor, many of whom were Chinese The Chinese worked mainly on the
- 19th Century America - Teacher Oz
19th Century America Updated July 30, 2006 JUMP TO Primary Documents - Timelines - Maps, 1800 - 1850: From Jefferson to the coming of the Civil War, Manifest
- Chinese Americans - History, Modern era, History of . . .
Chinese Americans - History, Modern era, History of chinese immigration, Settlement patterns Bu-Dr