- Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory - Advancing the frontiers of . . .
Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory -- a private, non-profit institution with research programs in cancer, neuroscience, plant biology, genomics, bioinformatics
- About Us - Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory
Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory has shaped biomedical research and education with programs in cancer, neuroscience, plant biology and quantitative biology
- About - Rita Allen Foundation
2 Focus We will focus our efforts on enduring areas of domestic and global concern; our goals especially include advancing the frontiers of biomedical science
- Stony Brook University, New York | About
Stony Brook is inventing the future of engineering and applied sciences education, research, and professional practice
- Manhattan Project - Wikipedia
The Manhattan Project was a research and development undertaking during World War II that produced the first nuclear weapons It was led by the United States with the
- Speakers - Molecular Med Tri-Con 2018
The 24th International Molecular Medicine Tri-Conference is the industry’s Preeminent Event on Molecular Medicine, focusing on Drug Discovery, Genomics, Diagnostics
- Stony Brook University, New York | Fast Facts
General facts, university rankings, tuition and fees, financial aid and student body stats, and more
- Intratumor Heterogeneity and Branched Evolution Revealed . . .
To examine intratumor heterogeneity, we performed exome sequencing, chromosome aberration analysis, and ploidy profiling on multiple spatially separated samples