- Head Knowledge vs Heart Knowledge | Before The Cross
For example, we can definitely have head knowledge, and not have the heart knowledge to go along with it However, it’s impossible to know things in our hearts, but not in our heads However, it’s impossible to know things in our hearts, but not in our heads
- Head Knowledge vs. Heart Knowledge - NewCREEations
In contrast, heart knowledge is something that you just know This kind of knowledge is sometimes called revelation knowledge because it is revealed to us by the Holy Spirit Often revelation knowledge is built on head knowledge
- Do You Have a “Head” Knowledge or A “Heart” Knowledge of . . .
Imagine if someone you know intimately, someone with whom you have spent quality time with and who really knows your heart, asks to borrow a hundred dollars There is no question about it If you have it, the answer is yes
- Five Ways to Go from Head Knowledge to Heart Application . . .
3 Find a piece of Scripture, memorize it, and meditate on it When it feels like you’ve squeezed everything you can out of that one, find another and do it again Scripture memorization is vital
- (10). Head Knowledge VS. Heart Experience
“head knowledge” we know or information we have about a person, we will never experience an emotional or heart experience WITH that person until we personally get to know them
- Head to Heart knowledge - Thoughts from God Ministries
Head Knowledge to Heart knowledge From Head knowledge to heart knowledge From knowledge of God to a relationship with God! To the place where Christianity is not a religion but a relationship with Him
- The Problem With Head Knowledge Versus Heart Knowledge
The idea of “heart knowledge and head knowledge” are one thing, not two things When a person says “heart and head knowledge, they are talking about their thoughts Both labels point to how they think about things
- Head Knowledge vs. Heart Knowledge | Devotional
The issue we have, is that many people will either side with “head” knowledge or “heart” knowledge You see, the debate can make a case for both sides I have known many people who understood the Scripture