- Royal baby: Duke and Duchess of Cambridge leave hospital . . .
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge emerged full of smiles outside St Mary's Hospital as they proudly showed off their third child, now named Prince Louis, to the waiting world
- How Duchess Kate, Prince William Are Prepping for Baby No. 3
Sources reveals how Duchess Kate Middleton and Prince William are getting ready for heir No 3 — find out more
- When was Prince Louis born? His full name, weight and . . .
William brought Prince George and Princess Charlotte to see their new brother in the afternoon In a statement, Kensington Palace said: "Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cambridge was safely
- Royal baby: Prince William and Duchess Kates new prince . . .
Royal baby: Prince William and Duchess Kate's new prince is named Louis Arthur Charles Four days days after the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's new royal baby was born, Kensington Palace said the
- Prince William, Duchess of Cambridge welcome baby boy . . .
The Duchess of Cambridge and husband Prince William emerged from a London hospital at 1 p m ET (6 p m London time) after Kate gave birth Monday to their third child, a boy, to give onlookers a
- Royal Baby: Kate and William Leave Hospital With New . . .
She’s less than 10 hours old, but the new royal baby girl has already made her first public appearance At 6:11 p m local time, the royal baby, along with her parents, the Duke and Duchess of
- New prince of Cambridge is more significant than just . . .
A new baby prince for Will and Kate adds another spare heir to the succession, but there are other reasons the development is important
- Royal baby: Duke and duchess show off new son - BBC News
Prince William says he has "thrice the worry now" as he and Catherine leave hospital with their 8lb 7oz baby