- Duchess Kate and Prince William leave hospital with new . . .
The baby, the third for the former Kate Middleton, 36, and Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, 35, is the sixth great-grandchild of Queen Elizabeth II and fifth in line to the throne
- Royal baby: Duke and Duchess of Cambridge leave hospital . . .
Royal baby: Duke and Duchess of Cambridge leave hospital with the new Prince Louis
- Kate Middleton, Prince William leave hospital after . . .
Kate Middleton and Prince William proudly held their new bundle of joy as the couple left the hospital after welcoming a baby boy on Monday Prince William, wearing a simple blue suit, and the Duchess of Cambridge wearing a red dress with a white lace collar, waved to the hoards of media and royal
- Prince William jokes that third royal baby wont be easy . . .
THRICE THE WORRY Prince William jokes that third royal baby won’t be easy as Kate Middleton shows off new prince — but Wills says ‘you’ll have to wait for his name’
- How Duchess Kate, Prince William Are Prepping for Baby No. 3
Sources reveals how Duchess Kate Middleton and Prince William are getting ready for heir No 3 — find out more
- Duchess Kate and Prince William present . . . - cbsnews. com
Britain's Prince William and Kate, Duchess of Cambridge with their newborn baby son as they leave the Lindo wing at St Mary's Hospital in London London, on Mon , April 23, 2018
- Royal baby boy: Kate Middleton, Prince William welcome . . .
Prince William left the hospital at around 4pm local time, telling reporters, “Back in a minute ” He returned with Princess Charlotte and Prince George just before 5pm (1am Tuesday AEST), so the children could meet their new brother
- Prince William, Duchess of Cambridge welcome baby boy . . .
The Duchess of Cambridge, resplendent in a bright red dress, and husband Prince William emerged from a London hospital hours after Kate gave birth Monday to their third child, a boy, to give onlookers a glimpse of the new royal bundle