- Due Date Calculator - Essential Baby
The start of your pregnancy is actually calculated from the start date of your last menstrual period (LMP), or day 1 of your cycle Given this method of calculation, your pregnancy is measured in
- Due Date Calculator: Most Precise Conception Calculator
Your pregnancy due date is calculated by adding 266 days (38 weeks) to your ovulation and fertilization date or 280 days to the first day of your last menstrual period (LMP) babyMed has the most precise pregnancy conception calculator Find out why
- Conception Calculator: Find The Date You Conceived and . . .
Our free online conception calculator will help you determine your pregnancy conception date, which is the date your baby was conceived, based on the due date of the pregnancy
- Due Date Calculator | FIRST RESPONSE™
Only your physician can accurately determine your due date or the date of your conception based on his her knowledge of your complete medical condition
- IVF Due Date Calculator with one,twins or triplets,FET Due . . .
The best IVF pregnancy calculator! IVF due date calculator with one baby, twins or triplets, including 3 and 5 day FET due date calculator
- Chinese Gender Calendar | Ovulation Calculator
The Chinese Conception Chart - or Chinese Gender Chart - was discovered in a royal tomb over 700 years ago According to legend, the chart is capable of predicting the gender of an unborn child based on two variables: the baby's month of conception and the mother's age
- Pregnancy Calculator - Due Date Calculator
Enter the first day of your last menstrual period Then enter the average length of your ovulation cycle Click the orange "Get The Date!" button to view the results Review information below pregnancy calculator for next steps
- Ovulation Calculator Calendar | Detecting Ovulation . . .
If you want to conceive, you have to figure out when you'll ovulate Our Ovulation Calculator, above, gives the dates you're most likely to be fertile Mark your calendar!