- Elections and Voter Information | California Secretary of . . .
California Voter's Choice Act The California Voter’s Choice Act is a new law (PDF) passed in 2016 that will modernize elections in California by allowing counties to conduct elections under a new model which provides greater flexibility and convenience for voters
- Home | California Secretary of State
The California Motor Voter program is making registering to vote at the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) more convenient Eligible applicants completing a driver license, identification (ID) card or change of address transaction online, by mail or in person at the DMV will be automatically
- 2018 California Special General Election Results
California Special General Election Results, August 7, 2018
- Texas Voting - Texas Secretary of State
The Elections Division of the Secretary of State's Office is open from 8:00 a m until 5:00 p m weekdays The Elections Division is also open during the hours that the polls are open on all uniform election dates (2nd Saturday in May and 1st Tuesday after the 1st Monday in November), on the primary and primary runoff election dates (1st
- Official Voter Information Guide | California Secretary of . . .
Official Voter Information Guide, June 5, 2018, California Statewide Direct Primary Election
- Publicly Traded Disclosure Search | California Secretary . . .
The Publicly Traded Disclosure Search allows you to search for all publicly traded corporations that have filed a Corporate Disclosure Statement with the Secretary of State, search based on information contained in a specific statement and view abstracts of reported information
- Online Voter Registration | California Secretary of State
California Online Voter Registration website Register to vote online, save a stamp!
- Colusa County - Superior Court of California
Colusa County Superior Court Get general Information about Colusa Superior Court including online searchable court records and case index Find civil, criminal, traffic, and family law case information by party name or case number