- Engagement | Definition of Engagement by Merriam-Webster
The couple recently announced their engagement She surprised everyone by breaking off her yearlong engagement We have a dinner engagement this weekend She's been offered several speaking engagements his lifelong engagement with politics a lack of emotional engagement
- Engagement - Definition for English-Language Learners from . . .
Definition of engagement written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count noncount noun labels
- Thesaurus results for ENGAGEMENT - Dictionary by Merriam . . .
Seen and Heard What made you want to look up engagement?Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible)
- engagement - English-Spanish Dictionary - wordreference. com
engagement - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
- Re-engagement definition and meaning - Collins Dictionary
Our new online dictionaries for schools provide a safe and appropriate environment for children And best of all it's ad free, so sign up now and start using at home or in the classroom
- prior engagement - English-Spanish Dictionary . . .
prior engagement - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
- Rendezvous - definition of rendezvous by The Free Dictionary
ren·dez·vous (rän′dā-vo͞o′, -də-) n pl ren·dez·vous (-vo͞oz′) 1 A meeting at a prearranged time and place See Synonyms at engagement 2 A prearranged meeting place, especially an assembly point for troops or ships 3 A popular gathering place: The café is a favorite rendezvous for artists 4 Aerospace The process of bringing two
- Gig - definition of gig by The Free Dictionary
gig 1 (gĭg) n 1 A light, two-wheeled carriage drawn by one horse 2 Nautical a A long light ship's boat, usually reserved for use by the ship's captain b A fast light rowboat 3 a An object that whirls b Games A three-digit selection in a numbers game intr v gigged, gig·ging, gigs To ride in a gig [Perhaps from obsolete gig, spinning top