- Erykah Badu, In Conversation - Vulture
In Conversation: Erykah Badu The R B star on Jedi mind tricks, how millennials hear music, and not taking rappers to the sunken place
- Erykah Badu Says In Vulture. Com Interview I Saw Something Good In Hitler
What are y'alls thoughts on what Erykah Badu's interview with vulture com? She said that 'I saw something good in Hitler' Lawd!! Make sure you subscribe!! Skip navigation Sign in
- Erykah Badu will not be your woke savior | The Outline
Erykah Badu in a 2018 Vulture interview Badu is an amazing artist and usually a delightful public figure — her fans’ inability to reconcile that with evidence that she sympathizes with very bad men, and in the case of R Kelly even enables them, has been key in her rise to social media holiness
- Erykah Badu On Vulture Interview Backlash: I was just . . .
Erykah Badu On Vulture Interview Backlash: ‘I was just using my own brain again’ Badu made it known that her message got lost in the blind-sighted uproar, due to a severe lack of literacy on behalf of the masses In other words, the majority chose not to read the full interview, but instead, took 4 lines out of over 100 to conclude a false moral, which lead to the backlash from Black and Jewish Twitter
- Erykah Badu, Vulture Interview: Controversial Quotes Recap
Soul singer Erykah Badu recently sat down with New York magazine’s Vulture, and after Badu expressed her compassion for disgraced comedian Bill Cosby and deceased Nazi leader Adolf Hitler, her comments were met with outrage, shock, and harsh critique Titled, “In Conversation: Erykah Badu
- Erykah Badu responds to criticism of her controversial . . .
Erykah Badu took to Twitter on Thursday to defend statements made during an interview with Vulture magazine In the now-controversial interview that was published Wednesday, Jan 24, Badu says, "I see good in everybody
- This Conversation With Erykah Badu Will Make You Wonder if . . .
So go forth and educate yourself on the very different vibrations of Erykah Badu Editor’s note: This post has been updated to include Badu’s tweet and the ADL’s response to the Vulture article
- Anti-Defamation League CEO Calls out Erykah Badu for . . .
Erykah Badu, I read your interview in @Vulture, and I have a few thoughts First, you are ignoring the plain facts about Farrakhan: It is well-known that he is a virulent anti-Semite racist