- Erykah Badu, In Conversation - Vulture
Talking to R B singer Erykah Badu about Jedi mind tricks, how millennials hear music, and not taking rappers to the sunken place
- Erykah Badu: I See Good In Everybody, Including Hitler
Erykah Badu Addresses Backlash From Controversial Hitler Comment "In trying to express a point, I used one of the worst examples possible "
- Erykah Badu admits she ‘saw something good in Hitler’ - NY . . .
Erykah Badu showed compassion for Hitler in a bizarre wide-ranging interview where she also talked about her love for Bill Cosby Badu, 46, spoke to Vulture about staying relevant to younger listeners when her interview took a turn into more controversial subject matter She was asked about being
- Erykah Badu Sees the ‘Good’ in Hitler: ‘He Had a Terrible . . .
Grammy-winning soul singer Erykah Badu pushed back against allegations of anti-Semitism in a lengthy, wide-ranging interview with Vulture released Wednesday, even as she also said she saw “something good” in former Nazi leader Adolf Hitler The 46-year-old oft-described “queen of neo soul
- Erykah Badu: Im not anti-Semitic but I saw something . . .
Erykah Badu: 'I'm not anti-Semitic' but 'I saw something good in Hitler' Erykah Badu goes her typically contrary way, with sympathetic words for Hitler and Bill Cosby
- In Conversation: Quincy Jones - Vulture - Entertainment News
In Conversation: Quincy Jones The music legend on the secret Michael Jackson, his relationship with the Trumps, and the problem with modern pop
- Erykah Badu shows support for Hitler in bizarre interview . . .
American R B singer Erykah Badu expressed her condolences for Hitler and Bill Cosby in a shocking new interview The 46-year-old 'On On' crooner didn't hold back while speaking with Vulture this week The reporter questioned Badu about her thoughts on separating 'art and the artist' - while
- Erykah Badu says Hitler comments were misconstrued | Daily . . .
In a series of tweets Thursday, Badu stressed she was trying to impart a 'message of compassion' and encouraged people to read the Vulture entire interview, not just 'selective' headlines