- EyeWitness to History - history through the eyes of those . . .
Your ringside seat to history - from the Ancient World to the present History through the eyes of those who lived it, presented by Ibis Communications, Inc a digital publisher of educational programming
- Eyewitnesstohistory. com: EyeWitness to History - history . . .
Eyewitnesstohistory com is tracked by us since April, 2011 Over the time it has been ranked as high as 47 699 in the world, while most of its traffic comes from USA, where it reached as high as 9 046 position
- Amazon. com: Eyewitness to America: 500 Years of American . . .
"It's a book I'll turn to often for research, and more often for pleasure Eyewitness to America is the best American collection on my shelf "-Charles Kuralt"A highly entertaining look at American history, a varied, imaginatively selected panorama
- Eyewitness to History: John Carey: 9780380729685: Amazon . . .
“Eyewitness to History,” edited by Professor John Carey and first published in 1987, contains first-hand reports of events ranging from the death of Socrates to the first men on the moon
- Battlefield Tragedy, 1862 - history through the eyes of . . .
T he series of battles that took place around Richmond between June 25 and July 1, 1862, are known as the Seven Days' Campaign These included clashes between Union and Confederate forces at Gaines Mill, Savage Station, Glendale and Malvern Hill The battles marked the end of the Union's Peninsula Campaign, which attempted to bring an end to the war by capturing Richmond
- Internet Resources for use in History classes
History and Social Studies resources for the classroom including world history, economics, African-American History, Jewish History, WWII, ancient history at I4C
- New Mexico State Penitentiary riot - Wikipedia
The New Mexico State Penitentiary riot, which took place on February 2 and 3, 1980, in the state's maximum security prison south of Santa Fe, was the most violent prison riot in American history: thirty-three inmates died and more than two hundred were treated for injuries None of the twelve officers taken hostage were killed, but seven suffered serious injuries caused by beatings and rapes
- How Do I Begin To Document and File Family History? An . . .
How do I begin to document and file family history and genealogy, in preparation for computer online Internet publication