- Going abroad - European Commission - ec. europa. eu
European Commission - Road Safety - Going abroad Téléchargez gratuitement l'appli «Aller à l'étranger» Quelle est la limitation de vitesse sur les autoroutes espagnoles?
- European Commission Employment, Social Affairs Inclusion
This is the website of the European Commission's DG for Employment, Social Affairs Inclusion
- Plastic Waste: a European strategy to protect the planet . . .
European Commission - Press Release details page - European Commission - Press release Strasbourg, 16 January 2018 The first-ever Europe-wide strategy on plastics, adopted today, is a part of the transition towards a more circular economy
- Erasmus Programme - Wikipedia
The Erasmus Programme (EuRopean Community Action Scheme for the Mobility of University Students) is a European Union (EU) student exchange programme established in 1987
- Going to the USA | US-UK Fulbright Commission
We offer programmes, events and advice for UK students, academics and professionals interested in higher education institutions in the USA
- The Link Network - Study Abroad Without Limits
Welcome to the LINK Network What is LINK LINK is a network of organisations, educational institutions, disability professionals, academics, students and interested individuals who all share the same ultimate goal, the full inclusion of students with disabilities in higher education
- European Union roaming regulations - Wikipedia
History Background The European Commission has often raised the issue of high roaming charges within the European Union In October 2005, the European Commission launched a consumer website on roaming tariffs in order to highlight the issue, which included €12 for a 4-minute call
- Business News, Personal Finance and Money News - ABC News
Find the latest business news on Wall Street, jobs and the economy, the housing market, personal finance and money investments and much more on ABC News