- THE TRUMPET @Hillary Is 44 – From premier pro-Hillary . . .
Brett Kavanaugh through his suffering has greatly served America Through his suffering the November 2018 elections have been transformed Brett Kavanaugh is now a Pillar of Fire who has become a great cause and exposed in Manichean stark terms the evil of the totalitarian left for all Americans to see as we all head to elect the next congress As we previously wrote, Obama Dimocrats
- Fact-checking Donald Trump’s immigration speech - The . . .
Donald Trump gave his long-awaited speech on immigration in Phoenix on Aug 31 Here’s a roundup of some of the more interesting claims he made in the lengthy address; we expect we will dig
- California’s Travis Allen: GOP’s Winning Issue Is Immigration
Allen replied, “I really think the intensity is on the sanctuary state, because just understand that this is a flagrant violation of our constitutional rights, and it’s actually putting us in danger ”
- Clock Boys Most Recent Lawsuit Against Irving, TX Dismissed
Each suit has been dismissed, including, this week, Clock Boy's suit against the city of Irving and the Irving Independent School District (Irving ISD)
- Republican Debate: Read the Transcript of the Primetime . . .
Ten Republican presidential candidates met for a primetime debate in Cleveland on Fox News Thursday night
- Jeff Sessions - Wikipedia
Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III (born December 24, 1946) is an American politician and lawyer serving as the 84th and current Attorney General of the United States since 2017 A Republican, Sessions served as United States Senator from Alabama from 1997 to 2017, resigning the position in order to serve in the Trump administration From 1981 to 1993, he served as the United States Attorney
- Trump attorneys letter to Mueller spells out legal . . .
President Trump’s legal team sent a letter to Special Counsel Robert Mueller in January outlining many reasons why the president should not sit down for an interview
- Trump broke 80 promises in 100 days – ThinkProgress
Trump broke 80 promises in 100 days Trump has emphasized his administration’s accomplishments in the first 100 days