- History of Christmas Trees - Christmas - HISTORY. com
Find out more about the history of History of Christmas Trees, including videos, interesting articles, pictures, historical features and more Get all the facts on HISTORY com
- Christmas - Wikipedia
Christmas is an annual festival commemorating the birth of Jesus Christ, observed primarily on December 25 as a religious and cultural celebration among billions of people around the world A feast central to the Christian liturgical year, it is preceded by the season of Advent or the Nativity Fast and initiates the season of Christmastide, which historically in the West lasts twelve days and
- The Food Timeline--Christmas food history
Food Timeline: Christmas food history historic Christmas menus
- Christmas tree - Wikipedia
A Christmas tree is a decorated tree, usually an evergreen conifer such as spruce, pine, or fir or an artificial tree of similar appearance, associated with the celebration of Christmas The modern Christmas tree was developed in medieval Livonia (present-day Estonia and Latvia) and early modern Germany, where Protestant Germans brought decorated trees into their homes
- Merry-Christmas. com - Christmas Games, Stories Recipes . . .
Merry Christmas com and Santa presents a selection of Christmas gifts for you Click on any of the links below to look at the Christmas gifts listed
- Christmas TV History
5) If one Christmas movie, special or episode was to be selected for a time capsule to opened in 1,000 years, which title do you think should be included?
- All about the Christmas tree: Pagan origins, Christian . . .
The Christmas tree: Pagan origins, Christian adaptation and secular status
- EyeWitness to History - history through the eyes of those . . .
Your ringside seat to history - from the Ancient World to the present History through the eyes of those who lived it, presented by Ibis Communications, Inc a digital publisher of educational programming