- Event Calendar - Bellingham Whatcom County Tourism
Event Calendar Bellingham Whatcom County Tourism provides a centralized online calendar for visitor-friendly events throughout Whatcom County
- Shopping - Bellingham Whatcom County Tourism
The best shopping in the Bellingham region is available in several areas Downtown and the Historic Fairhaven District feature shops with locally made items
- Park History – Whatcom Old Settlers Association
Ferndale: A Brief History The site of the City of Ferndale was originally known to the Lummi Indians as Te-tas-um Early white settlers called the area near the Nooksack River the lower crossing to distinguish it from the principal crossing of the river at Everson
- Alaska Marine Highway System | Port of Bellingham, WA . . .
Ferry Information The Bellingham Cruise Terminal, in Bellingham's Historic Fairhaven District, is the southern starting point for the Alaska Marine Highway System Navigating the nation's first marine scenic highway,the ferry departs Bellingham each Friday transporting passengers and vehicles between Alaska and the lower 48 states
- 20 Things to Do in Bellingham with Kids - Cascadia Kids
Museums, restaurants and fun places to go with kids in Bellingham, Washington
- BBJ Today | Bellinghams source for business news
Whatcom Community College to build on-campus housing (double-click to edit) (double-click to edit) (double-click to edit) By Emily Hamann The Bellingham Business Journal Whatcom Community College plans to break ground this month on its first on-campus housing
- Nooksack Falls (Bellingham) - 2018 All You Need to Know . . .
The main falls are just off the roadway and easy to hike to There is a wire chain fence to keep you from getting too close to the edge which is good because the drop is 70 feet or so, There are some smaller falls
- Business and Occupation Tax - City of Bellingham, WA
All individuals and firms doing business in Bellingham, whether located inside or outside the City limits, must register with the City Finance Department and are subject to the business and occupation (B O) tax, unless specifically exempted by Bellingham Municipal Code