- How Facebook Figures Out Everyone Youve Ever Met
You might assume Facebook’s friend recommendations would work the same way: You tell the social network who you are, and it tells you who you might know in the online world
- Who Does Facebook Think You Are Searching For . . .
793 thoughts on “Who Does Facebook Think You Are Searching For?”
- Tech News Analysis - Wall Street Journal
Find the latest Wall Street Journal stories on tech companies, start-ups and personal technology, plus the latest reviews
- Health | Yahoo Lifestyle
Yahoo Lifestyle is your source for style, beauty, and wellness, including health, inspiring stories, and the latest fashion trends
- He Just Wants To Be Friends | Getting to TRUE Love
If you don't have a physical relationship with the guy yet, and he says he just wants to be friends then he is probably trying to take things slowly with you
- This Post Is About Parasites (Youve Been Warned . . .
I was planning to skip over this oh-so-bloggable topic for the sake of your stomachs and my pride, but I figure some of…
- Kandinsky, Klee Other Bauhaus Artists Designed Ingenious . . .
Artists of the Bauhaus school—including founder Walter Gropius, Paul Klee, Wassily Kandinsky, Piet Mondrian and others—broke radically with familiar tradition and made minimalist, abstract, and sometimes shocking statements with their work We know this history, but you probably haven’t seen these cultural figures physically embody their aesthetic principles as they do in the photographs
- what’s the best funniest weirdest email rant you’ve ever . . .
Everyone loves a good ranting email at work Read real-life ones here