- Hundreds of Immigrant Children Have Been Taken From . . .
The Trump administration says it separates immigrant families only when necessary to protect the child But the government’s own figures show this has happened in more than 700 cases
- Hundreds of immigrant children are being held in fenced . . .
Inside an old warehouse in South Texas, hundreds of immigrant children wait in a series of cages created by metal fencing One cage had 20 children inside Scattered about are bottles of water, bags of chips and large foil sheets intended to serve as blankets One teenager told an advocate who
- City hospitals have treated 12 immigrant children who were . . .
The children have suffered from anxiety and depression, and are brought by foster parents with whom they have been placed in New York City
- Hundreds March To Texas Tent City Holding Detained . . .
With chants of "families united" and "free our children now," hundreds of people marched to the tent city in Tornillo, Texas, where children have been detained for immigration violations The Father's Day march near El Paso was primarily organized by Democratic Rep Beto O'Rourke of Texas, who is
- Hundreds of migrant children have been sent to New York . . .
Children, including a girl wearing a mask to protect her identity, are taken to Cayuga Center in East Harlem, New York City Hundreds of migrant children separated from their parents by federal immigration officials are being cared for at the facility
- Immigrant Children Separated From Parents At The Border . . .
Since early May, 2,342 children have been separated from their parents after crossing the Southern U S border, according to the Department of Homeland Security, as part of a new immigration strategy by the Trump administration that has prompted widespread outcry On Wednesday, President Trump
- Dozens of immigrant children are being held in Maryland . . .
At least a dozen children believed to have been separated from their parents at the border — including one who was just 18 months old — have arrived in Maryland to be cared for while family members are located to take them in
- Jeff Merkley’s claims about immigrant children in ‘cages . . .
Sen Jeff Merkley (D-Ore ) said hundreds of immigrant children are locked up in cages in Texas We investigated