- Hurricane Katrina - NOLA. com
Hurricane Katrina: The storm we always feared The poem was written by local attorney Marie A Bookman and read to the audience by Tommy Myrick
- Hurricane News and Storm Tracking - NOLA. com
Get the latest hurricane info Find New Orleans, Louisiana and nationwide updates and pictures of the latest storm news and extreme weather coverage from NOLA com
- Effects of Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans - Wikipedia
As the center of Hurricane Katrina passed southeast of New Orleans on August 29, 2005, winds downtown were in the Category 1 range with frequent intense gusts and tidal surge
- Remembering Katrina - CBS News
In Depth Remembering Katrina A look back at the devastating 2005 hurricane, the costliest natural disaster - in lives lost and property destroyed - in U S history
- Deadly Indifference: The Perfect (Political) Storm . . .
Deadly Indifference: The Perfect (Political) Storm: Hurricane Katrina, The Bush White House, and Beyond [Michael D Brown, Ted Schwarz] on Amazon com *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers <span><span><span>At last, former Under Secretary of Homeland Security Michael Brown—infamously praised by President George W Bush for doing a "heckuva
- Marvelous Cornelius: Hurricane Katrina and the Spirit of . . .
Marvelous Cornelius: Hurricane Katrina and the Spirit of New Orleans [Phil Bildner, John Parra] on Amazon com *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers In New Orleans, there lived a man who saw the streets as his calling, and he swept them clean
- Hurricane Katrina Tour - Americas Greatest Catastrophe . . .
Hurricane Katrina Tour - America's Greatest Catastrophe, New Orleans: Hours, Address, Hurricane Katrina Tour - America's Greatest Catastrophe Reviews: 4 5 5
- Resilient NOLA - New Orleans has launched the city’s . . .
New Orleans has launched the city's first Resilience Strategy - an innovative way to make a city stronger in both good times and bad