- International Trademark Association
INTA Is Collaborating with Dress for Success Seattle at Annual Meeting Have you been spring cleaning your closets? INTA is collaborating with Dress for Success Seattle, a nonprofit that gives women-in-need clothes for job interviews, as well as provides a network of support and development tools to help women thrive in work and in life
- International Swaps and Derivatives Association
- The Official Homepage of the International Widows Sons . . .
Welcome to the Official Homepage of the International Widows Sons Masonic Riders Association!
- The International Association of Forensic Linguists
What is the IAFL? The International Association of Forensic Linguists (IAFL) is an organization that consists primarily of linguists whose work involves them in the law
- International Air Transport Association - Wikipedia
The International Air Transport Association (IATA aɪ ˈ ɑː t ə ) is a trade association of the world’s airlines Consisting of 278 airlines, primarily major carriers, representing 117 countries, the IATA's member airlines account for carrying approximately 83% of total Available Seat Miles air traffic
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
Home page of the United States Patent and Trademark Office's main web site
- IFBA - International Female Boxers Association
LAS VEGAS, NV – (Monday, Feb 15): After guiding the organization she founded for 19 years, International Female Boxing Association (IFBA) President Judy Kulis announces today that she is stepping down from her post
- International Association of Exorcists - Wikipedia
The International Association of Exorcists is a Roman Catholic organization which was founded in 1990 by six priests including the world-famous exorcist of Rome, Father Gabriele Amorth and Father Jeremy Davies