- Columbia University in the City of New York
The University’s primary liaison with federal, state, and local government, as well as with residents, community leaders, and civic organizations in surrounding neighborhoods
- Gawker - Todays gossip is tomorrows news
Gawker com is shutting down today, Monday 22nd August, 2016, some 13 years after it began and two days before the end of my forties It is the end of an era
- Answers - The Most Trusted Place for Answering Lifes . . .
Answers com is the place to go to get the answers you need and to ask the questions you want
- BibMe: Free Bibliography Citation Maker - MLA, APA . . .
BibMe Free Bibliography Citation Maker - MLA, APA, Chicago, Harvard
- Condé Nast – Next Gen
Next Gen on Condé Nast… New start-ups are bringing high-tech design and next gen advocacy to the most basic nutrition there is
- Childrens Museum of Manhattan – Five floors of fun . . .
With five fabulous floors of fun on West 83rd Street, we’re a destination for delight, discovery, and learning! We create experiences at the intersection of the arts, sciences, and humanities to ensure children thrive at home, at school, and in the community
- Port Authority of New York New Jersey
The Port Authority Moves the Region The Port Authority of NY NJ builds, operates, and maintains critical transportation and trade assets Its network of aviation, rail, surface transportation and seaport facilities annually moves millions of people and transports vital cargo throughout the New York New Jersey region
- Home | Fashion Institute of Technology
FIT is an internationally recognized college for design, fashion, art, communications, and business