- Facebook’s Top Lawyer to Leave Amid Turmoil - WSJ
Facebook’s top lawyer, who led the company’s investigation into Russian election interference, is leaving the company at the end of the year
- More Mexicans Leaving Than Coming to the U. S.
Between 2009 and 2014, about 140,000 more Mexican immigrants have returned to Mexico from the U S than have migrated here, citing family reunification as the main reason for leaving
- Harvey Weinsteins Wife Georgina Chapman Is Leaving Him . . .
Harvey Weinstein’s wife, Marchesa designer Georgina Chapman, is leaving him — as more women continue to step forward to accuse the movie mogul of decades of sexual harassment and assault
- Leaving the Priesthood
The purpose of this website is to provide information about challenges Roman Catholic priests encounter and the need for reform It provides a forum for priests who have left the priesthood to share why they left and what they have learned through the process
- Why are women leaving the tech industry in droves? - Los . . .
Qualified women are abandoning the tech industry in droves The Times' Tracey Lien talks with a software engineer who left the industry and a law professor who focuses on workplace equality
- Brexit: All you need to know about the UK leaving the EU . . .
Here is an easy-to-understand guide to Brexit - beginning with the basics, then a look at the current negotiations, followed by a selection of answers to questions we've been sent A referendum
- Andrew Lincoln Leaving The Walking Dead after Season 9 . . .
Andrew Lincoln plays AMC's 'The Walking Dead' founding member Rick Grimes, but he'll be exiting the hit drama after six episodes in Season 9 with Norman Reedus taking over the leading man role
- There is a wave of Republicans leaving Congress - CNNPolitics
House Republicans are leaving office faster than any other recent Congresses, suggesting Democrats could pick up seats in the midterm elections On Tuesday it was Pennsylvania Republican Bill Shuster