- Day 1 Recap Of 2018 Sloan Sports Analytics Conference
Diversity of analytics applications, the importance of personalized marketing, and the criticality of transforming analytics insights into digestible communications for decision makers to act upon were central themes during Day 1 of the 2018 MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference in Boston
- Development Management Programs | MIT Sloan Executive . . .
MIT Sloan Executive Education's portfolio of development programs reflect the core mission to develop and advance management practice | MIT Sloan Executive Education
- MIT Sloan Executive Education - Boston Business Leadership . . .
Learn about MIT Sloan Executive Education’s leadership training and non-degree programs that help business professionals advance their careers | MIT Sloan Executive Education
- MIT Sloan School of Management - Wikipedia
The MIT Sloan School of Management (also known as MIT Sloan or Sloan) is the business school of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, in Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
- Former President Barack Obama gave a secret speech at the . . .
They're proud that former President Barack Obama was giving a speech at their get-together, but they didn't want anybody to talk or post on social media about it In a bizarre demand, the MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference apparently called for attendees of Obama's speech, which took place inside
- 5 Things Barack Obama Said in His Weirdly Off-the-Record . . .
Douliery Olivier ABACA Newscom On Friday, former President Barack Obama spoke for an hour to an audience of hundreds of people at a major sports analytics* conference at MIT, but his remarks were off-the-record and kept completely secret by virtually all attendees, who had to agree that they would not record, photograph, tweet, or report on the
- Obama critiques NCAA at MIT Sloan Sports Analytics . . .
Obama: NCAA’s basketball farm system ‘not a sustainable way of doing business’
- Sloan News Day! What Were MIT, ESPN and Obama Hiding?
Over its 12-year history, the MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference has evolved into a sort of merry Comic-Con for the growing sports analytics business It’s a place where smart people talk about new ways to interpret the games they love - there are panel discussions, papers presented