- Marco Rubio’s claim that no recent mass shootings would . . .
Rubio's bold claim earns a rare Geppetto Checkmark
- Marco Rubio - Wikipedia
Early life, education, and entry into politics Marco Antonio Rubio was born in Miami, Florida, the second son and third child of Mario Rubio Reina and Oriales (née Garcia) Rubio
- Do most mass shootings happen in gun-free zones . . .
In the wake of mass shootings at the Pulse night club in Orlando and at the Fort Lauderdale airport, Florida lawmakers are expected to act on a series of bills to expand where people can carry their guns
- Wasserman Schultz claims 294 mass shootings in 2015 alone . . .
"380 Americans have been killed in 294 mass shootings in 2015 alone " — Debbie Wasserman Schultz on Friday, October 2nd, 2015 in a tweet
- New Gun Policies Won’T Stop Mass Shootings, But People Can . . .
T he United States is facing a puzzling paradox Even as gun crime has plunged precipitously from the terrible highs of the early 1990s, mass shootings have increased Consider this: 15 of the 20 worst mass shootings in U S history have occurred since the Columbine school shooting in
- Politics News | Breaking Political News, Video Analysis . . .
Get up to the minute breaking political news and in-depth analysis on ABCNews com
- Texarkana Gazette | Texarkana Breaking News
The Texarkana Gazette is the premier source for local news and sports in Texarkana and the surrounding Arklatex areas
- Gates of Vienna
After being taken down twice by Blogger within a single week, we got the message: It’s Time To Go Gates of Vienna has moved to a new address: