- Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry
443 Lafayette Road N , St Paul, MN 55155 Phone: (651) 284-5005 or 1-800-342-5354 Questions? dli communications@state mn us Search this site:
- License lookup - Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry
License lookup Use the search feature below to find personal and business licenses, bonds, certifications and registrations issued by DLI To begin, choose either "Personal" or "Business "
- State of Minnesota: License Registration
The Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry (DLI), Construction Codes and Licensing Division (CCLD), encourages initial (new) applications, license payments and renewal applications to be submitted online
- Boilers - Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry
Boilers For boiler operator license questions call (651) 284-5031 or email dli license@state mn us For boiler inspection or code questions contact the inspector for your area
- State Occupational Safety and Health Plans | Minnesota . . .
The Minnesota Occupational Safety and Health Administration (MNOSHA) is administered by the Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry The main office is located in St Paul In addition, any hazard, industry, geographical area, operation or facility over which the State is unable to effectively
- Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry - Wikipedia
The Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry is a cabinet-level agency in the State of Minnesota Background The agency employs approximately 430 workers
- Plumbing continuing education - Minnesota Department of . . .
Continuing education requirements for plumbers Minnesota backflow agreement 2013 (PDF) New rules created by the Board of Plumbing created a requirement that all licensed plumbers take continuing education (CE) to renew their licenses
- News release: States fatal work-injuries increased in 2015
The Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry collects the information about Minnesota's workplace fatalities for the CFOI Minnesota 2015 CFOI tables are available www dli mn gov RS StatFatal asp National data from the CFOI program is available at www bls gov iif oshcfoi1 htm