- NOAA Arctic Report Card - Arctic Program
Issued annually since 2006, the Arctic Report Card is a timely and peer-reviewed source for clear, reliable and concise environmental information on the current state
- Arctic Program gt; Home
Arctic Report Card The latest Arctic Report Card This annually published report gathers the latest science from top experts to track changes in the Arctic
- Arctics Temperature Continues To Run Hot, Latest Report . . .
Arctic's Temperature Continues To Run Hot, Latest 'Report Card' Shows : The Two-Way The extreme warming trend continues, and scientists fear that floating
- Arctic report card: Permafrost thawing, sea ice melting . . .
According to the latest annual report from NOAA, Arctic Ocean temperatures are rising and sea ice levels are falling at rates not seen in the 1,500 years
- We’re witnessing the fastest decline in Arctic sea ice in . . .
The Arctic Ocean once froze reliably every year Those days, it seems, are over On Tuesday, NOAA released its latest annual Arctic Report Card, which analyzes the
- Sea ice melting at fastest pace in 1,500 years, Arctic . . .
Sea ice melting at fastest pace in 1,500 years, Arctic Report Card finds
- Arctic Report Card - cnn. com
The report, sponsored by the US National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), shows that in 2017 a warming trend in the Arctic continued
- Latest news and features | National Oceanic and . . .
Arctic saw 2nd warmest year, smallest winter sea ice coverage on record in 2017