- New York truck attack suspect charged with terrorism . . .
Follow Thursday’s updates here: Investigators probe New York attack suspect’s communications while Trump calls for death penalty Federal authorities on Wednesday charged the 29-year-old Uzbek
- New York attack suspect charged with federal terrorism . . .
The suspect in New York's deadliest terror attack since 9 11 has been charged with federal terrorism offenses in Tuesday's attack that left eight people dead
- New York — FBI - Federal Bureau of Investigation
12 20 2018 Two Chinese Hackers Associated with the Ministry of State Security Charged with Global Computer Intrusion Campaigns Targeting Intellectual Property and Confidential Business Information
- Bomber Strikes Near Times Square . . . - The New York Times
Everyone ran Mr Ullah had attached the pipe bomb to himself with a “combination of Velcro and zip ties,” said James P O’Neill, the commissioner of the New York Police Department
- In Year Before Florida Shooting, Suspect’s Problems . . .
Late Saturday afternoon, the United States attorney for the Southern District of Florida announced that Mr Santiago had been arrested and charged on a federal criminal complaint “in connection
- New York bombing suspect Akayed . . . - The Washington Post
NEW YORK — A 27-year-old man detonated a crude pipe bomb strapped to his body inside a crowded Manhattan subway passage Monday morning, according to police — sending terrified commuters
- Fox 5 NY, New York News, Breaking News, weather, sports . . .
Fox 5 NY, New York News, Breaking News, weather, sports, traffic, entertainment
- 2010 Times Square car bombing attempt - Wikipedia
On May 1, 2010, a terrorist attack was attempted in Times Square in Manhattan, New York Two street vendors alerted NYPD after they spotted smoke coming from a vehicle, and a car bomb was discovered The bomb had been ignited, but failed to explode, and was disarmed before it caused any casualties Two days later, federal agents arrested Faisal Shahzad, a 30-year-old Pakistan-born resident of