- North Korea - Wikipedia
North Korea, officially the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (abbreviated as DPRK, PRK, DPR Korea, or Korea DPR), is a country in East Asia constituting the northern part of the Korean Peninsula, with Pyongyang the capital and the largest city in the country To the north and northwest, the country is bordered by China and by Russia along the Amnok (known as the Yalu in Chinese) and Tumen
- North Korea: Ex-general says he knows how powerful Kim . . .
Former general says he knows how powerful North Korea's military is I -B Chun is one of the most distinguished officers in South Korea’s military history
- North Korea’s nuclear test site has collapsed . . . and that . . .
North Korea’s mountain nuclear test site has collapsed, putting China and other nearby nations at unprecedented risk of radioactive exposure, two separate groups of Chinese scientists studying
- International News | Latest World News, Videos Photos . . .
New Zealand police say they believe a 22-year-old British tourist who has been missing for a week was murdered, and they are questioning a man in
- Koreas summit: North Korean media hail historic meeting . . .
Friday's summit between the leaders of North and South Korea was a "historic meeting" paving the way for the start of a new era, North Korea's media say The North's Kim Jong-un and Moon Jae-in of
- North Koreas newest claim: Kim Jong Un can control the . . .
North Korea has made many incredulous claims about the powers of leader Kim Jong Un and his family Now it’s boasted of the greatest yet: He can control the weather After releasing images this
- China Successfully Conducts Anti-Missile Test Amid . . .
China has successfully conducted another anti-missile test, amid rising tensions over North Korea’s nuclear weapons program and Beijing’s own militarization of the South China Sea
- Technology and Science News - ABC News
Get the latest science news and technology news, read tech reviews and more at ABC News