- Obama FISA: Trump Wiretap May Have Been Sought . . .
The Obama Justice Department may have sought to wiretap Trump and his associates under the FISA counterterrorism statute
- Trump’s ‘evidence’ for Obama wiretap claims relies on . . .
Trump’s ‘evidence’ for Obama wiretap claims relies The Washington Post for months has sought to confirm this report of a FISA may not have even been in
- Obama FISA: Trump Wiretap May Have Been Sought [National . . .
My wife loves the National Review It is clear that FISA denied a warrant in early 2016 "The first [FISA] request, which, sources say, named
- If the Feds Did Wiretap Trump Tower, Its Not Obama Who . . .
President Trump made extraordinary claims about Obama wiretapping Trump sought a FISA warrant the FISA system works If he did, he may have limited
- Examining Trumps Wiretap Claim - FactCheck. org
or FISA court, as part of sources and have not been confirmed, do not support Trump’s claims that Obama ordered any wiretapping, as Trump
- Non-Denial ‘Denial’: Obama Response to Trump ‘Wiretap . . .
A number of ex-Obama officials appear to suggest that the Obama administration may have Obama DOJ had sought a FISA Trump "just found out" about have been
- Trump Tower wiretapping allegations - Wikipedia
Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just there may have been a Department had sought and obtained a FISA court
- Obama Camps FISA Surveillance Trump Denials | National Review
investigation may have nothing to do with Trump, Obama Justice Department sought such during FISA’s enactment, it has been the position