- Pew Research Center | Nonpartisan, non-advocacy public . . .
A nonpartisan fact tank that informs the public about the issues, attitudes and trends shaping America and the world It conducts public opinion polling,
- Internet Technology - Pew Research Center
The Pew Research Center’s Internet American Life Project, a nonprofit, nonpartisan research organization, provides free data and analysis on the social
- Millennials in Adulthood | Pew Research Center
Racially diverse, economically stressed and politically liberal, Millennials are building their own networks through social media – rather than through
- America’s Changing Religious Landscape | Pew Research Center
The Christian share of the U S population is declining, while the share of Americans who do not identify with any organized religion is growing These changes
- Social Media Update 2016 - Pew Research Center
Facebook usage and engagement is on the rise, while adoption of other social networking platforms holds steady
- Where Millennials end and post-Millennials begin | Pew . . .
Pew Research Center will use 1996 as the last birth year for Millennials for our future work President Michael Dimock explains why
- Changing Attitudes on Gay Marriage | Pew Research Center
In Pew Research Center polling in 2001, Americans opposed same-sex marriage by a margin of 57% to 35% Since then, support for same-sex marriage has steadily
- More Millennials Living With Family Despite Improved Job . . .
Five years into the economic recovery, things are looking up for young adults in the U S labor market Unemployment is down, full-time work is up and wages have modestly rebounded But, according to a new Pew Research Center analysis of U S Census Bureau data, these improvements in the labor