- Pew Research Center | Nonpartisan, non-advocacy public . . .
A nonpartisan fact tank that informs the public about the issues, attitudes and trends shaping America and the world It conducts public opinion polling,
- Internet Technology - Pew Research Center
The Pew Research Center’s Internet American Life Project, a nonprofit, nonpartisan research organization, provides free data and analysis on the social
- Journalism Media - Pew Research Center
The Journalism project of the Pew Research Center publishes research on who is reporting the news and what new players are emerging; what is being reported on
- America’s Changing Religious Landscape | Pew Research Center
The Christian share of the U S population is declining, while the share of Americans who do not identify with any organized religion is growing These changes
- Social Media Update 2016 - Pew Research Center
Over the past decade, Pew Research Center has documented the wide variety of ways in which Americans use social media to seek out information and interact with others
- Millennials match Baby Boomers as share of electorate . . .
Millennials, who already have surpassed Baby Boomers as the United States’ largest living generation, now have caught up to the Boomers when it comes to their share
- For First Time in Modern Era, Living With Parents Edges . . .
For the first time since 1880, Americans ages 18 to 34 are more likely to be living with their parent(s) than in a household shared with a spouse or partner
- Trump Unpopular Worldwide, American Image Suffers | Pew . . .
President Trump and many of his key policies are broadly unpopular around the globe, and ratings for the U S have declined steeply in many nations