- Thesaurus. com | Synonyms and Antonyms of Words at . . .
Thesaurus com is the world’s largest and most trusted free online thesaurus brought to you by Dictionary com For over 20 years, Thesaurus com has been helping millions of people improve their mastery of the English language and find the precise word with over 3 million synonyms and antonyms and the ability to filter search results by relevance, word length, and complexity
- Synonym Synonyms, Synonym Antonyms | Thesaurus. com
Relevance ranks synonyms and suggests the best matches based on how closely a synonym’s sense matches the sense you selected
- Thesaurus | Define Thesaurus at Dictionary. com
noun, plural online thesauruses, online thesauri a thesaurus or dictionary of words with the same or nearly the same meanings, or synonyms, and their opposites, or antonyms, such as Thesaurus com, available on the Internet or the World Wide Web, accessed through a web browser, and used by entering a query term into a search box on the site An online thesaurus provides immediate electronic
- Thinkmap Visual Thesaurus - An online thesaurus and . . .
The Visual Thesaurus is an online thesaurus and dictionary of over 145,000 words that you explore and visualize using an interactive map Type in a word and the Visual Thesaurus will show you a map of synonyms, antonyms, and definitions
- Childrens Thesaurus - Kid ThesaurusKid Thesaurus
Children's Thesaurus is the best way for students to find synonyms easily online
- alone - English-Spanish Dictionary - WordReference. com
alone - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
- Didactic | Define Didactic at Dictionary. com
Contemporary Examples of didactic So she has chosen the path as her literary heroes, Charles Dickens and George Orwell: the entertaining but didactic novel
- VocabGrabber : Thinkmap Visual Thesaurus
How does Vocabgrabber work? VocabGrabber analyzes any text you're interested in, generating lists of the most useful vocabulary words and showing you how those words are used in context