- Opening | Definition of Opening by Merriam-Webster
Opening definition is - an act or instance of making or becoming open How to use opening in a sentence OPENING Defined for English Language Learners
- Opening Dictionary Definition and More from Dictionary. net
At last the faint light that came through the opening died away,
- Opening dictionary definition | opening defined
opening definition: The definition of an opening is the first part in a series, a hole, or an opportunity (noun) An example of an opening is the first round of
- Opening Synonyms, Opening Antonyms - Merriam-Webster
23 synonyms of opening from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 67 related words, definitions, and antonyms Find another word for opening
- Barrier opening | definition of barrier opening by Medical . . .
barrier opening An opening defined by the pre-cut hole in the skin barrier, which is greater than or equal to the size as the stoma
- opening - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary. com
An opening is an empty space That opening in the back of your closet might lead to a secret room A job opening, on the other hand, is an available job that could open you up to an entirely new career
- Soft-opening dictionary definition | soft-opening defined
soft-opening definition: Noun (plural soft openings) 1 An unannounced or lightly announced business opening, instead of or prior to a grand opening
- Japan, Opening of - Dictionary definition of Japan . . .
Definition of Japan, Opening of – Our online dictionary has Japan, Opening of information from Gale Encyclopedia of U S Economic History dictionary