- Due Date Calculator - Essential Baby
The start of your pregnancy is actually calculated from the start date of your last menstrual period (LMP), or day 1 of your cycle Given this method of calculation, your pregnancy is measured in what is termed gestational weeks, as opposed to being measured from the actual day of conception
- Due Date Calculator | Pregnancy Calculator | BabyCenter
How far along are you? How big is your baby? When will you hit exciting pregnancy milestones? Find out with BabyCenter's Due Date Calculator
- Pregnancy Due Date Calculator
How is my due date calculated? Your due date is calculated by adding 280 days (40 weeks) to the first day of your last menstrual period (assuming a 28 day cycle)
- Pregnancy due date calculator - Mayo Clinic
Are you expecting? Use this pregnancy due date calculator to find out when your baby is due Your health care provider will confirm the baby's gestational age with a first trimester ultrasound To calculate your pregnancy due date, your health care provider will use the date your last period started
- Due Date Calculator - Perinatology. com
Calculate delivery due date , gestational age and other important dates during pregnancy using LMP, ultrasound dating, or date of conception (IVF)
- Pregnancy Calculator| Pregnancy Due Date Calculator . . .
When will your baby come into this outside world? Find your baby’s due date by using MomJunction's pregnancy due date calculator Just enter the first day of your LMP or conception date
- Bounty to Pregnancy Due Date Calculator | Work out your . . .
What is my baby's due date? Use our simple pregnancy due date calculator to estimate when your baby is due
- Pregnancy due date calculator - NHS. UK
Use the pregnancy due date calculator to work out roughly when your baby is due to be born, working from the first day of your last period