- Presidential Election Results: Donald J. Trump Wins . . .
Donald J Trump won the Electoral College with 304 votes compared to 227 votes for Hillary Clinton Seven electors voted for someone other than their party’s candidate
- United States presidential election, 2016 - Wikipedia
The United States presidential election of 2016 was the 58th quadrennial American presidential election, held on Tuesday, November 8, 2016 In a surprise victory, the Republican ticket of businessman Donald Trump and Indiana Governor Mike Pence defeated the Democratic ticket of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and U S Senator from
- 2016 Election Results: President Live Map by State, Real . . .
POLITICO's Live 2016 Election Results and Maps by State, County and District Includes Races for President, Senate, House, Governor and Key Ballot Measures
- Election: Donald Trump Wins the 2016 Election | Time
In one of the most shocking U S elections in modern political history, Donald Trump has defeated Hillary Clinton
- Who won the 2016 US Presidential Election - Live Results . . .
10:20 p m ET CBS News projects Clinton wins New Mexico 10:10 p m ET Donald Trump could win election without his home state, and that’s pretty rare: The list of presidents who have won the White House without winning their home state is short, but it could get one name longer tonight
- Mexico presidential election results today: Andres Manuel . . .
U S President Donald Trump tweeted congratulations: "I look very much forward to working with him There is much to be done that will benefit both the United States and Mexico!"
- Donald Trump Is Elected President in Stunning Repudiation . . .
Donald J Trump addressed supporters in New York early Wednesday after he was elected president in a stunning upset against Hillary Clinton Published On Nov 9, 2016 Credit Image by Eric Thayer for The New York Times
- United States presidential election, 2012 - Wikipedia
Presidential election results map Blue denotes those won by Obama Biden, red denotes states won by Romney Ryan Numbers indicate electoral votes allotted to the winner of each state