- Russian propaganda may have been shared hundreds of . . .
Albright, who also is a faculty associate at Harvard’s Berkman Klein Center for Internet Society, has been studying fake news and Russian propaganda for months
- Russian propaganda effort helped spread ‘fake news’ during . . .
Editor’s Note: The Washington Post on Nov 24 published a story on the work of four sets of researchers who have examined what they say are Russian propaganda efforts to undermine American democracy and interests
- The Fake Americans Russia Created to Influence the . . .
Facebook’s European headquarters in Dublin, above On Facebook and Twitter, Russian fingerprints are on hundreds or thousands of fake accounts that posted anti-Hillary Clinton messages
- Russian bots - How An Anti-Russian Lobby Creates Fake News
"Russian bots" - How An Anti-Russian Lobby Creates Fake News The U S mainstream media are going nuts They now make up and report stories based on the uncritical acceptance of an algorithm they do not want to understand and which is known to produce fake results
- International News | Latest World News, Videos Photos . . .
Get the latest international news and world events from Asia, Europe, the Middle East, and more See world news photos and videos at ABCNews com
- Facebook to Turn Over Russian-Linked Ads to Congress - The . . .
WASHINGTON — Under growing pressure from Congress and the public to reveal more about the spread of covert Russian propaganda on Facebook, the company said on Thursday that it was turning over more than 3,000 Russia-linked ads to congressional committees investigating the Kremlin’s influence operation during the 2016 presidential campaign
- Russian internet trolls were being hired to pose as pro . . .
Russian President Vladimir Putin Reuters Russia's troll factories were, at one point, likely being paid by the Kremlin to spread pro-Trump propaganda on social media
- Fake news - Wikipedia
Fake news is a type of yellow journalism or propaganda that consists of deliberate misinformation or hoaxes spread via traditional print and broadcast news media or online social media