- Russian propaganda may have been shared hundreds of . . .
Albright, who also is a faculty associate at Harvard’s Berkman Klein Center for Internet Society, has been studying fake news and Russian propaganda for months
- Russian propaganda effort helped spread ‘fake news’ during . . .
Editor’s Note: The Washington Post on Nov 24 published a story on the work of four sets of researchers who have examined what they say are Russian propaganda
- The Fake Americans Russia Created to Influence the . . .
President Vladimir V Putin of Russia in June His denials of Russian meddling have been coy, though he said that “free-spirited” hackers might have
- Facebook Users Have the Right To Know How They Were . . .
Ryan Goodman Co-Editor-in-Chief of Just Security, Anne and Joel Ehrenkranz Professor of Law at New York University School of Law, former Special Counsel to the
- Russian internet trolls were being hired to pose as pro . . .
It's a brand of information warfare, known as "dezinformatsiya," that has been used by the Russians since at least the Cold War
- The Agency - The New York Times
The Agency From a nondescript office building in St Petersburg, Russia, an army of well-paid “trolls” has tried to wreak havoc all around the
- Facebook Must Come Clean About Its Russian Propaganda Ads
Facebook users deserve to know exactly how they were exposed to the Russian tactics
- International News | Latest World News, Videos Photos . . .
Get the latest international news and world events from Asia, Europe, the Middle East, and more See world news photos and videos at ABCNews com