- School shooting that injured four students now believed . . .
Two students were shot in a classroom in Sal Castro Middle School in Westlake on Thursday morning, with one in critical condition, authorities said A girl was detained and is believed to be the
- Columbine High School massacre - Wikipedia
The Columbine High School massacre was a school shooting that occurred on April 20, 1999, at Columbine High School in Columbine, an unincorporated area of Jefferson County, Colorado, United States, in the Denver metropolitan area In addition to the shootings, the complex and highly planned attack involved a fire bomb to divert firefighters, propane tanks converted to bombs placed in the
- The Latest: Students Resume Classes At Marjory Stoneman . . .
The Latest: Students Resume Classes At Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School Amid An Increased Security Presence Debate and protests continue to rage over how to respond to the school shooting in Parkland, Florida, that left 17 students and faculty members dead
- Parkland FL High School shooting: Latest news Updates . . .
Students and faculty talk about the moments when a shooter entered Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School and opened fire
- 24 Injured In Stabbing At Franklin Regional High School . . .
MURRYSVILLE (KDKA AP) – At least 24 people have been injured in a stabbing at Franklin Regional High School in Murrysville The attack occurred in crowded hallways just minutes before the start
- Kentucky school shooting leaves two dead, others injured . . .
At least two students have died and 17 others were injured after a 15-year-old male student methodically opened fire on his classmates in a crowded atrium at his Kentucky high school The shooting
- FOUR deputies failed to enter school building in shooting . . .
FOUR county sheriff deputies 'cowered behind their cars during Parkland school shooting and refused to enter the building' according to Florida police officers who ran in to try and stop the attack
- Parkland to Columbine School Shootings List | Westword
Images from the aftermath of yesterday's school shooting in Parkland, Florida can't help recalling similar coverage during the 1999 attack on Columbine High School