- Columbine High School massacre - Wikipedia
The Columbine High School massacre was a school shooting that occurred on April 20, 1999, at Columbine High School in Columbine, an unincorporated area of Jefferson County (Jeffco), Colorado, United States, near Littleton in the Denver metropolitan area The perpetrators, twelfth grade students Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, murdered 12 students and one teacher
- The Latest: Students Resume Classes At Marjory Stoneman . . .
The Latest: Students Resume Classes At Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School Amid An Increased Security Presence Debate and protests continue to rage over how to respond to the school shooting in Parkland, Florida, that left 17 students and faculty members dead
- Parkland FL High School shooting: Latest news Updates . . .
The shooting began just before dismissal, around 3 p m Police say Cruz walked onto campus and shot his way into a school building Then he pulled a fire alarm
- 24 Injured In Stabbing At Franklin Regional High School . . .
MURRYSVILLE (KDKA AP) – At least 24 people have been injured in a stabbing at Franklin Regional High School in Murrysville The attack occurred in crowded hallways just minutes before the start
- Parkland to Columbine School Shootings List | Westword
May 20, 1999 Conyers, Georgia 15-year-old student Thomas "T J " Solomon Jr , wounded six students at Heritage High School A 15-year-old girl was hospitalized in critical condition, and the other
- School Violence 1999-2000 - Angels of Columbine
Parlier High School, Parlier, California Wednesday, October 6, 1999 Possibly motivated by revenge, 18-year-old Salomon Hernandez drove his pickup up on a sidewalk and killed 17-year-old Martin Levya who had argued with him earlier today Salomon's erratic driving skills also wounded two other students
- Indiana school shooting: What we know about Noblesville . . .
Noblesville middle school shooting: The latest of what we know Two people, a teen and a teacher, were injured when a student left a Noblesville, Indiana middle school classroom and then returned
- Florida school shooting: Nikolas Cruz identified as gunman
At least 17 are dead with dozens more injured following a horrific shooting at a Florida high school as an alleged former student is arrested as the gunman