- Sessions met with Russian envoy twice . . . - Washington Post
Then-Sen Jeff Sessions (R-Ala ) spoke twice last year with Russia’s ambassador to the United States, Justice Department officials said, encounters he did not disclose when asked about possible
- Kushner and Flynn Met With Russian Envoy in December . . .
WASHINGTON — Michael T Flynn, then Donald J Trump’s incoming national security adviser, had a previously undisclosed meeting with the Russian ambassador in December to “establish a line of
- Trump campaign’s Russia ties: Who’s . . . - Washington Post
This page reflects information learned about Team Trump’s ties to Russian interests through February 2018 For more recent updates on the status of the special counsel investigation, see our
- Jeff Sessions - Wikipedia
Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III (born December 24, 1946) is an American politician and lawyer serving as the 84th and current Attorney General of the United States since 2017 A Republican, Sessions served as United States Senator from Alabama from 1997 to 2017, resigning the position in order to serve in the Trump administration From 1981 to 1993, he served as the United States Attorney
- Trump Team’s Links to Russia Crisscross in Washington . . .
WASHINGTON — During the 2016 campaign, Donald J Trump’s second campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, had regular communications with his longtime associate — a former Russian military
- Politics News | Breaking Political News, Video Analysis . . .
The FBI is still determining whether to approve a draft of Andrew McCabe's book
- McCabe’s Witch Hunt Of Sessions Confirms Worst Fears About . . .
Of all the Russian conspiracy angles, the one alleging Jeff Sessions is working on behalf of the Russians is easily the most outlandish
- The Russia investigation and Donald Trump: a timeline from . . .
U S law enforcement agencies and Congress are investigating links between Donald Trump’s presidential campaign and Russia, as part of a broader probe into Moscow’s meddling in the 2016 election