- Did Trump, Kushner, Sessions have an undisclosed meeting . . .
The FBI and Congress are examining a campaign event last spring during which Donald Trump, Jeff Sessions and Jared Kushner were in a small gathering with Russian ambassador to the U S Sergey
- Trump campaign’s Russia ties: Who’s involved - Washington Post
This page reflects information learned about Team Trump’s ties to Russian interests through February 2018 For more recent updates on the status of the special counsel investigation, see our
- How Trump’s skepticism of U. S. intelligence on Russia left . . .
Doubting the intelligence, Trump pursues Putin and leaves a Russian threat unchecked
- Jeff Sessions - Wikipedia
Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III (born December 24, 1946) is an American politician and lawyer who served as the 84th United States Attorney General from 2017 to 2018 A Republican, Sessions previously served as United States Senator from Alabama from 1997 to 2017, resigning from the position in order to serve in the Trump administration From 1981 to 1993, he served as the United States
- Trump tweets about Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi photos with . . .
Trump tweets about Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi photos with Putin, Russian envoy By John Bat Updated on: March 3, 2017 4:31 PM CBS News
- Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections . . .
The Russian government interfered in the 2016 U S presidential election with the goal of harming the campaign of Hillary Clinton, boosting the candidacy of Donald Trump, and increasing political discord in the United States Russia's covert activities were first reported by the United States Intelligence Community in October 2016, and confirmed by the Director of National Intelligence office
- International News | Latest World News, Videos Photos . . .
Get the latest international news and world events from Asia, Europe, the Middle East, and more See world news photos and videos at ABCNews com
- Conversations with Alice Paul: Woman Suffrage and the . . .
Interview History Alice Paul was the leader of the more militant suffrage and equal rights organization called the National Woman's Party After campaigning in England with Mrs Pankhurst, the young Quaker returned to this country, finished a Ph D , and in 1912 became the head of the congressional committee of the National American Woman Suffrage Association