- Sessions met with Russian envoy twice last year . . .
Then-Sen Jeff Sessions (R-Ala ) spoke twice last year with Russia’s ambassador to the United States, Justice Department officials said, encounters he did not disclose when asked about possible
- Jeff Sessions - Wikipedia
Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III (born December 24, 1946) is an American politician and lawyer serving as the 84th and current Attorney General of the United States since 2017 A Republican, Sessions served as United States Senator from Alabama from 1997 to 2017, resigning the position in order to serve in the Trump administration From 1981 to 1993, he served as the United States Attorney
- Politics News | Breaking Political News, Video Analysis . . .
Get up to the minute breaking political news and in-depth analysis on ABCNews com
- McCabe’s Witch Hunt Of Sessions Confirms Worst Fears About . . .
Thousands upon thousands of media reports over the last year and a half have intimated, suggested, or flat-out asserted that President Donald Trump is a traitor who colluded with Russia to steal
- How Trump’s skepticism of U. S. intelligence on Russia left . . .
President Trump continues to reject the evidence that Russia supported his run for the White House as part of an unprecedented assault on a pillar of U S democracy
- Trump Team’s Links to Russia Crisscross in Washington . . .
Mr Sessions fended off demands that he resign but agreed to recuse himself from what may be the most important investigation his Justice Department is conducting: of Russian meddling in the
- Trump Tower meeting - Wikipedia
Background Prior to the Trump Tower meeting, Trump campaign advisor George Papadopoulos met at least twice with a professor who said he had access to "dirt" on Hillary Clinton in the form of "thousands of emails" This occurred before the hacking of the DNC computers had become public knowledge
- Technology and Science News - ABC News
Get the latest science news and technology news, read tech reviews and more at ABC News