- Interfering in-laws are responsible for one in 10 . . .
Interfering in-laws are responsible for one in 10 marriage breakdowns in Britain, a new study into divorce has found Arguments about how often couples see parents
- Health and Wellness - USATODAY. com
The latest news on healthcare advancements and research, as well as personal wellness tips
- Marriage - Wikipedia
Marriage, also called matrimony or wedlock, is a socially or ritually recognised union between spouses that establishes rights and obligations between those spouses
- cohabit. html - smartmarriages. com
SHOULD WE LIVE TOGETHER? What Young Adults Need to Know about Cohabitation before Marriage A Comprehensive Review of Recent Research David Popenoe and Barbara Dafoe
- Interracial marriages in the U. S. hit all-time high - NY . . .
Interracial marriages in the U S have climbed to 4 8 million - a record 1 in 12 - as a steady flow of new Asian and Hispanic immigrants expands the pool
- Divorce lawyers launch campaign to help couples end . . .
Divorce lawyers launch campaign to help couples end marriages more easily By Steve Doughty for the Daily Mail Updated: 09:15 EST, 16 March 2010
- Health | Yahoo Lifestyle
Yahoo Lifestyle is your source for style, beauty, and wellness, including health, inspiring stories, and the latest fashion trends
- The Triumph of the Working Mother - The New York Times
And the benefits of employment mount over a lifetime A recent multiyear study by the sociologists Adrianne Frech and Sarah Damaske found that women who