- Dr. Harleys Basic Concepts - Successful Marriage Advice
Basic Concepts Why do people fall in love? Why do they fall out of love? What do they want most in marriage? How can a bad marriage become a great marriage?
- Love Busters - Marriage Builders ® - Successful Marriage . . .
Love Busters The love you and your spouse have for each other is directly affected by almost all of your behavior This is a point that I will repeat in most of my remaining concepts and Q A columns
- Why an arranged marriage is more likely to develop into . . .
Why an arranged marriage 'is more likely to develop into lasting love' By Paul Bentley for the Daily Mail Updated: 18:16 EDT, 4 March 2011
- Marriage - Wikipedia
Marriage, also called matrimony or wedlock, is a socially or ritually recognised union between spouses that establishes rights and obligations between those spouses, as well as between them and any resulting biological or adopted children and affinity (in-laws and other family through marriage) The definition of marriage varies around the world not only between cultures and between religions
- Michael Caine gives his top tips for a happy marriage and . . .
'The secret to a happy marriage is having separate bathrooms': Actor Michael Caine gives his top tips for a successful love life Has been married to his second wife Shakira, 67, for 42 years
- 5 Things a Man Needs to Do in a Successful Relationship
5 Things a Man Needs to Do in a Successful Relationship, man in a relationship, successful relationship
- The Secret to Love Is Just Kindness - The Atlantic
Every day in June, the most popular wedding month of the year, about 13,000 American couples will say “I do,” committing to a lifelong relationship that will be full of friendship, joy, and love that will carry them forward to their final days on this earth
- Why Controlling Your Emotions Is the Key to a Successful . . .
Healthy marriages occur when the wife can discuss problems and suggest solutions instead of being angry and contemptuous