- Summer Streets - Welcome to NYC. gov | City of New York
Summer Streets is an annual celebration of New York City’s most valuable public space — its streets Every year, Summer Streets opens up nearly seven miles of New York City’s streets on three consecutive Saturdays for everyone to play, run, walk and bike
- Summer Streets - About Summer Streets - New York City
Summer Streets is an annual celebration of New York City’s most valuable public space—our streets On three consecutive Saturdays in August, nearly seven miles of NYC's streets are opened for people to play, run, walk and bike Summer Streets provides space for healthy recreation and encourages
- The Streets of Indian Lake | Shop, Dine and Enjoy
SUMMER CONCERT SERIES! Enjoy the sounds of summer at The Streets of Indian Lake this Summer — every Thursday evening from June 1 through August 24!
- 34 Things Every New Yorker Should Do This Summer . . .
Then fall comes along, and you haven't done any of it We came up with a helpful list of 34 quintessential New York summer activities that make staying in the hot and sweaty city on the weekends not only tolerable, but positively enjoyable The list is up-to-date for Summer 2014 Bonus: All of these
- Bringing feet to the streets: DeTOUR Downtown seeks art . . .
Nearly 50 people gathered in the Koop Building to learn about the DeTOUR Downtown project, an initiative with the goal of attracting people downtown during a lengthy summer reconstruction project of one of the city's main thoroughfares, South Sixth Street
- Why you might see more people peeing on the streets of NYC . . .
New Yorkers should prepare for a loud, smelly summer As of Tuesday, scofflaws who commit certain quality-of-life violations — including urinating, boozing or
- Welcome to NYC. gov | City of New York
The official website of the City of New York Find information about important alerts, 311 services, news, programs, events, government employment, the office of the Mayor and elected officials
- Streets ice cream ban: Paddle Pop, Cornetto boycott plan . . .
PADDLE Pops, Golden Gaytimes, Magnums and Cornettos could be off the menu this summer if a union boycott of Australia’s most iconic ice cream brand Streets takes hold