- Lost Bitcoins: 4 Million Bitcoins Gone Forever . . . - Fortune
Just as gold bars are lost at sea or $100 bills can burn, bitcoins can disappear from the Internet forever When all 21 million bitcoins are mined by the year 2040, the actual amount available to
- The U. S. lost track of 1,475 immigrant children last year . . .
What you need to know about a story that has snowballed into a fever pitch of #WhereAreTheChildren tweets — and pushback from HHS and, now, President Trump
- Key facts on food loss and waste you should know! | SAVE . . .
Roughly one third of the food produced in the world for human consumption every year — approximately 1 3 billion tonnes — gets lost or wasted Food losses and waste amounts to roughly US$ 680 billion in industrialized countries and US$ 310 billion in developing countries Industrialized and
- Lost Parrot Cabins - A Boutique Hotel in the Austin Texas . . .
Lost Parrot Cabins is a Lake Travis mini-resort best known as a laid back getaway with artistic decor and lively ambience in the Texas hillcountry of Austin An eclectic hide-away that's true to the spirit of Austin
- F Stock Price - MarketWatch
Ford's stock falls after October sales data Shares of Ford Motor Co dropped 2 2% in morning trade, after the automaker reported a 3 9% drop in total October U S vehicle sales from a year ago to
- Rainforest Facts - Pharmacy to the World from Raintree . . .
The beauty, majesty, and timelessness of a primary rainforest are indescribable It is impossible to capture on film, to describe in words, or to explain to those who have never had the awe-inspiring experience of standing in the heart of a primary rainforest
- iCasualties Iraq: iCasualties Home Page
Iraqi security officials say four people have been killed in the first deadly bombing in western Mosul since the city district was recaptured from Islamic State group militants last year
- Food Loss and Food Waste | FAO | Food and Agriculture . . .
FAO's role in food losses and waste Up to one third of all food is spoiled or squandered before it is consumed by people It is an excess in an age where almost a billion people go hungry, and represents a waste of the labour, water, energy, land and other inputs that went into producing that food