- The Lindau Nobel Laureate Meetings | Young scientists meet . . .
Once every year, around 30 Nobel Laureates convene at Lindau to meet the next generation of leading scientists: 500–600 undergraduates, PhD students, and post-doc
- About | The Lindau Nobel Laureate Meetings
Meetings Once every year, about 30 Nobel Laureates convene in Lindau to meet the next generation of leading scientists: 500-600 undergraduates, PhD students, and
- Login - The Lindau Nobel Laureate Meetings
Council for the Lindau Nobel Laureate Meetings Foundation Lindau Nobel Laureate Meetings
- Iceye Planning to Launch Micro-SAR Constellation | EarthEnable
Finnish space technology startup Iceye is planning to launch SAR imaging microsatellites By setting up this micro satellite SAR constellation, they plan
- Marian, Ghana – Women in Research Blog
10 Questions with Marian Nkansah Marian Nkansah, 37, from Ghana is senior Lecturer at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi-Ghana
- Microwave Radar Radiometric Remote Sensing – THE Book by . . .
Studying radar and passive microwave remote sensing since many years, I've always found Fawwaz Ulaby's dense and detailed Microwave Remote Sensing: Active
- DNA is Unstable! Luckily your Cells can handle that.
Another Nobel Prize story?! DAMN RIGHT! This time it's the prize for chemistry, and Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich, and Aziz Sancar will collectively bask in
- News And Publications | The New York Academy Of Sciences
The New York Academy of Sciences since 1817 the Academy has brought together extraordinary people working at the frontiers of discovery