- Senate approves GOP tax plan, House to revote Wednesday
In a vote in the early Wednesday morning hours, the Senate approved the final version of the first overhaul of the US tax code in more than 30 years, handing President Donald Trump and congressional Republicans their most significant legislative victory of 2017
- Child slavery and chocolate: All too easy to find – The . . .
In "Chocolate's Child Slaves," CNN's David McKenzie travels into the heart of the Ivory Coast to investigate children working in the cocoa fields
- Budget Taxes - PollingReport. com
Quinnipiac University March 16-21, 2017 N=1,056 registered voters nationwide Margin of error ± 3 "As you may know, President Trump recently released a federal budget proposal Please tell me whether you think each one of the following parts of President Trump's budget propo
- Strippers look to GOP to make it rain - CNN. com
Tampa, Florida (CNN)-- Go-Go and Ezili are dancing cheek to cheek on a Friday night That is to say they're spinning, glute to glute, on a polished chrome pole at a strip club
- The human cost of chocolate – The CNN Freedom Project . . .
In "Chocolate's Child Slaves," CNN's David McKenzie travels into the heart of the Ivory Coast to investigate what's happening to children working in the cocoa fields
- Tax reform 2017: 4 red flags in the GOP tax bills
Republicans are rushing to merge the House and Senate tax bills into one But tax experts, businesses and accountants are finding plenty of red flags that signal problems ahead
- OnPolitics | USA TODAYs politics blog
USA Today politics blog Most Popular Report rebukes Comey over Clinton email case Accuser: Top GOP lawmaker ignored abuse allegations
- Topic Galleries - Chicago Tribune
News, Photos and Information about Chicago Tribune Popular Topics Ask Amy