- There have been just four documented . . . - Washington Post
Speaking to The Washington Post Tuesday, House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy said he trusted the results of the election in his home state of California
- Marco Rubio’s claim that no recent mass shootings would . . .
“None of the major shootings that have occurred in this country over the last few months or years that have outraged us, would gun laws have prevented them ”
- David A. Fahrenthold of The Washington Post - The Pulitzer . . .
“Just sing past it,” she recalled Gifford telling her So they warbled into the first song on the program, “This Little Light of Mine,” alongside Trump and a chorus of children — with a photographer snapping photos, and Trump looking for all the world like an honored donor to the cause
- » Documented Miracles: Lie #8: “Miracles ceased with the . . .
The last 7 years have been HARD on Jess 7 years ago her husband Jamie contracted leukemia, a form that is lethal After a 2 year battle she lost him
- Washington Post Scolds Richard Cohen for Crude Talk With . . .
In its editorials on the Monica Lewinsky matter, The Washington Post has repeatedly urged President Bill Clinton to explain his relationship with the young White House intern, calling his silence “harmful, not just shifty ” Such sentiments have been echoed by Post columnist Richard Cohen, who
- Protection Orders Do Not Protect by Charles E. Corry, Ph. D.
Catalysts for violence Top Note that as of May 2011 we still have no documented or undocumented case where a protection order was known or claimed to have provided significant protection