- Trump says date, place set for North Korea summit | Reuters
President Donald Trump on Friday said the date and location have been set for a meeting with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, building suspense for the unprecedented talks, as South Korea said it would oppose a withdrawal of U S troops from the area
- Trump says Singapore summit with North Korea . . . - cnbc. com
President Trump cancels his historic summit in Singapore with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un next month Trump accuses North Korea of "tremendous anger and open hostility "
- Politics News | Breaking Political News, Video Analysis . . .
President Donald Trump surprised reporters on the White House's North Lawn this morning, taking questions on Michael Cohen, the FBI and North Korea
- Trump, on possibility of North Korea talks, says: Who . . .
U S President Donald Trump said on Wednesday after the first intra-Korean talks in over two years that the United States was willing to speak to North Korea "under the right circumstances," although it was far from clear whether this would pay dividends
- Politics and Government - CNBC
Get the latest news, commentary, and video for political events, politics, and the government
- U. S. and North Korea in ‘Detailed’ Talks on Trump-Kim . . .
SEOUL, South Korea — The United States and North Korea have been negotiating with “will and sincerity” over the details of the planned talks between President Trump and the North’s leader, Kim Jong-un, President Moon Jae-in of South Korea said on Wednesday
- Trump Welcomes ‘Warm’ North Korea Statement as ‘Very Good . . .
President Donald Trump described as “warm and productive” a conciliatory statement from North Korea saying it remained willing to meet with the U S after Trump abruptly canceled a June 12 summit with the country’s leader Kim Jong Un
- Trump Says Nothing While North Korea Gets Fuel From . . .
President Donald Trump has yet to directly condemn Russia for interfering in last year’s election, and his silence appears to extend to Russian companies linked to North Korea