- Trump: ‘All options are on the table’ after North Korea . . .
President Trump said that “all options are on the table” following North Korea’s latest missile launch early Tuesday, this one fired over Japan and into the Pacific Ocean in the most brazen
- Trump says Cohen hearing may have contributed to North . . .
By Josh Smith and Hyonhee Shin SEOUL (Reuters) - U S President Donald Trump said on Monday that the Democrats' decision to interview his longtime fixer, lawyer Michael Cohen, on the same day as a meeting with Kim Jong Un may have contributed to the North Korea summit ending with no deal
- Trump’s foreign policy: North Korea, Russia and the world
[A year of Trump’s ‘America first’ agenda has radically changed the U S role in the world] During the 2016 election, Donald Trump campaigned on an “America first” philosophy — less
- Politics and Government - CNBC
10:34 AM ET Fri, 15 March 2019 In 2017, he divested his stake in a film production company after joining the White House But he sold that position to his wife, filmmaker and actress Louise
- Donald Trump Says Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe . . .
President Donald Trump said Friday that Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe nominated him for the Nobel Peace Prize based on his work to promote peace between North and South Korea
- Trump will meet with North Koreas Kim Jong Un for nuclear . . .
Trump agrees to first-ever meeting with North Korea's Kim Jong Un White House says it has agreed to a meeting "at a place and time to be determined" — but that sanctions would remain in place
- Trump Threatens ‘Fire and Fury’ Against North Korea if It . . .
“North Korea best not make any more threats to the United States,” President Trump said after the isolated nuclear-armed country criticized the United States earlier in the day
- U. S. commander says North Korea unlikely to give up all . . .
By David Brunnstrom WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Weeks before a second summit between U S President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, the top U S military commander for Asia on Tuesday echoed an intelligence assessment that North Korea is unlikely to give up all its nuclear weapons