- Industrial Analytics for Global Industry | Uptake
Uptake is the industrial analytics platform that delivers products to major industries to increase productivity, security, safety and reliability
- uptake - English-Spanish Dictionary - WordReference. com
uptake - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
- Cellular uptake of extracellular vesicles is mediated by . . .
Cellular uptake of extracellular vesicles is mediated by clathrin-independent endocytosis and macropinocytosis
- Size-dependent cell uptake of carbon nanotubes by . . .
Quantification of the cellular uptake of nanomaterials is crucial for studies of their toxicity and medical applications However, our knowledge of the behaviors of
- Placenta - Wikipedia
The placenta is an organ that connects the developing fetus to the uterine wall to allow nutrient uptake, thermo-regulation, waste elimination, and gas exchange via
- VO2 max - Wikipedia
VO 2 max (also maximal oxygen consumption, maximal oxygen uptake, peak oxygen uptake or maximal aerobic capacity) is the maximum rate of oxygen consumption measured
- Creatine for Athletic Performance - WebMD
Creatine is a controversial supplement used by some athletes in the belief that it enhances performance Get the full story
- Final Technical Support Document on the Public Health Goal . . .
The updated PHG for perchlorate is one part-per-billion (1 ppb) based on the inhibition of iodide uptake into the thyroid gland and the consequent disruption of