- Uptake | Analytics for the Industrial Internet
Uptake is a predictive analytics SaaS platform that delivers solutions in major industries that increase productivity, security, reliability, and safety
- PubMed - National Center for Biotechnology Information
Moved Permanently The document has moved here
- Enablers and Barriers to Large-Scale Uptake of Improved . . .
Enablers and Barriers to Large-Scale Uptake of Improved Solid Fuel Stoves: A Systematic Review
- Cadmium Bioavailability, Uptake, Toxicity and . . .
This review summarizes the findings of the most recent studies, published from 2000 to 2016, which focus on the biogeochemical behavior of Cd in soil-plant systems
- Placenta - Wikipedia
The placenta (also known as afterbirth) is an organ that connects the developing fetus to the uterine wall to allow nutrient uptake, thermo-regulation, waste
- Mechanism of Zinc absorption in plants: uptake, transport . . .
As mentioned earlier, variations in Zn requirement and Zn concentration of closely related species may be due to differences in their Zn uptake, transport of root
- VO2 max - Wikipedia
VO 2 max (also maximal oxygen consumption, maximal oxygen uptake, peak oxygen uptake or maximal aerobic capacity) is the maximum rate of oxygen consumption as