- Vacation | Define Vacation at Dictionary. com
Vacation definition, a period of suspension of work, study, or other activity, usually used for rest, recreation, or travel; recess or holiday: Schoolchildren are on vacation now
- Vacation | Definition of Vacation by Merriam-Webster
Vacation definition is Subscribe to America's largest dictionary and get thousands more definitions and advanced search—ad free! Merriam-Webster unabridged
- On Vacation - definition of On Vacation by The Free Dictionary
Define On Vacation On Vacation synonyms, On Vacation pronunciation, On Vacation translation, English dictionary definition of On Vacation n 1
- vacation | Definition of vacation in English by Oxford . . .
Definition of vacation Definition of vacation in English: vacation noun Why was 1928 hailed 'the Year of the Dictionary'?
- Urban Dictionary: Vacation
Vacation is when you leave your home for a time period to travel The abbreviation of vacation is "Vaca"
- Vacation dictionary definition | vacation defined
vacation definition: Vacation is defined as taking a break from your regular work or routine to relax A restful family trip out of town is an example of a vacation
- Vacation Home - Dictionary by Merriam-Webster: Americas . . .
Vacation home definition is People can have more than one vacation home Vacation homes are Subscribe to America's largest dictionary and get thousands more
- Vacation - Merriam-Websters Learners Dictionary
Definition of vacation written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count noncount noun labels