- Politics and Government - CNBC
Get the latest news, commentary, and video for political events, politics, and the government
- Politics News | Breaking Political News, Video Analysis . . .
The FBI is still determining whether to approve a draft of Andrew McCabe's book
- Business News, Personal Finance and Money News - ABC News
Find the latest business news on Wall Street, jobs and the economy, the housing market, personal finance and money investments and much more on ABC News
- 2018 China–United States trade war - Wikipedia
China and the United States are locked in an ongoing trade war as each country has introduced tariffs on goods traded with the other US President Donald Trump had promised in his campaign to fix China's "longtime abuse of the broken international system and unfair practices" Starting in January 2018 the U S imposed a tariff on solar panel imports, most of which are manufactured in China
Microsoft joins the Open Invention Network and cross-licenses over 60,000 patents for other members — After years of waging patent war on Google's Linux-based Android mobile operating system, Microsoft agreed Wednesday to join the Open Invention Network and cross-license its more than 60,000 patents to participating members
- Trump tariffs: US escalates trade threats to China - BBC News
The threat escalates a tit-for-tat trade row with Beijing over US tariffs imposed on Chinese goods
- China hits back after US imposes tariffs worth $34bn - BBC . . .
US tariffs on $34bn (£25 7bn) of Chinese goods have come into effect, signalling the start of a trade war between the world's two largest economies The 25% levy came into effect at midnight
- Canada Imposes Retaliatory Tariffs On US, Chinese Media . . .
The announcement came after the United States’ decision to impose tariffs on steel and aluminum imports from Canada, the European Union and Mexico Chinese media urged the EU to respond in kind too